- Listening and communication practice, JLPT & EJU exam preparation.
- Free EJU and JLPT exam preparation. Nominate students for further study at universities/colleges/professionals in Japan
- Organizing seminars, skills training, internships, practical sessions, cultural exchanges, sightseeing tours.
- Graduated from high school or higher
- Grade 3 GPA out of 6.0. Good Conduct – Good
- The number of vacant years must not exceed 3 years (For high school graduates); The number of vacant years is not more than 5 years (For university/college/intermediate graduates).
- Never been a trainee, never attended another Japanese language school.
- Minimum entry level N5 (for term 04) and minimum N4 (minimum term 10)
- Half-day study mode: only study in the morning or afternoon
- Morning class: from 09:15~12:45; 5 sessions a week (Monday~Friday)
- Afternoon class: from 13:30 to 17:00 ; 5 sessions a week (Monday~Friday)
- April and October every year
- Study period from 1.5 years (term 10) to 2 years (term 04)
DURATION FOR SUBMISSION
- April Admission: From August 1 to the 2nd week of October
- October Admission: From February 1st~ first week of May
- The school will stop accepting applications once the number of registrations is reached.
DETAILED FEES TABLE